INNOGRAL provides a wide range of different analysis options for water testing needs, which includes consumer water tests, sewage water tests, as well as swimming pool and spas sanitary and Legionelosis control. To carry out these services INNOGRAL has all the certificates required by the competent authority.
- Irrigation Water
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Consumer Water
- Legionelosis control
- Sewage water
- Corrosion Study
- Royal Decree 140/2003, of 7 February, which establishes the sanitary criteria for water quality for human consumption
- Royal Decree 742/2013, of 27 September, establishing the technical and health criteria established pools.
- Royal Decree 865/2003 of 4 July, which establishes hygiene-health criteria for the prevention and control of legionellosis.
In order to know how to interpret each different analysis report download our list of services There are some examples below:
- Physical-Chemical: pH, Conductivity, Ammonium, Nitrates, Heavy Metals, B.O.D and C.O.D., Oils and fats, etc.
- Microbiological: Total Aerobes, Total and Fecal Coliforms, E. Coli, Legionella, etc.