Due to the increase of legal and consume preconditions, Food industry companies face important requirements to prove their products quality and safety. Developing an specific Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan and a General Hygiene Plan for a particular company can be useful dealing with Raw materials, finished products, work surfaces and air of the rooms control. INNOGRAL meets all the requirements to offer a deep analytic support to the food industry.
- Food Hygiene Test
- Microbiological Test
- Physical and Chemical Tests
- Nutritional Analysis
- Allergens and GMOs
- Mycotoxins and others
- Life safety test
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 2073/2005 of 15 November 2005 and No 1441/2007 of the 5 of December 2007on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs.
- Specific sectoral legislation
In order to know how to interpret each different analysis report download our list of services There are some examples below:
- Physico-chemical: pH, Moisture, Protein, Acidity, Fats, Heavy metals, etc.
- Microbiological: Total aerobes, Enterobacteria, Moulds and yeasts, E. Coli, Listeria, Salmonella, etc.
- Others: Allergens, GMOs, Mycotoxins, Life Safety testing, Nutritional analysis, etc.