INNOGRAL ensures compliance of the environmental regulations, through environment control and analysis. Our multidisciplinar technical team, together with an advanced, dynamic and competitive analysis make able to offer innovative and profitable solutions to environmental issues.
- Sewage water
- Toxicity Study
- Pesticide Residues
- Heavy Metals
- REGULATION (EC) NO 396/2005 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 23 February 2005 on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin and amending Council Directive 91/414/EEC
- Royal Decree 1310/1990, of 29 October, regulating the use of sludge from sewage treatme
- 10/1998 Law,21st of April on wastes.
In order to know how to interpet each different analysis report dowload our list of services There are some examples below:
- Physical-Chemical: B.O.D and C.O.D., Oils and fats, Heavy Metals, etc.
- Mircobilogical:Salmonella, E. Coli, Sewage Water Enterobacteria, etc.
- Others:Ecotoxicity, etc.