Companies have the commitment and responsibility to ensure consumers and users health and safety. By law, swimming pools, spa water and Legionellosis in cooling systems must be under control. An evaluation of the quality of water intended for human consumption is also required. To ensure consumers safety the food industry must comply the current legislation concerning Food Hygiene and Safety.
- Surface, environment and manipulators analysis
- Food Hygiene Test
- Consumer Water
- Legionellosis control
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 2073/2005 of 15 November 2005 and No 1441/2007 of the 5 of December 2007on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs.
- Royal Decree 140/2003, of 7 February, which establishes the sanitary criteria for water quality for human consumption
- Royal Decree 742/2013, of 27 September, establishing the technical and health criteria established pools.
- Royal Decree 865/2003 of 4 July, which establishes hygiene-health criteria for the prevention and control of Legionellosis.
In order to know how to interpret each different analysis report download our list of services There are some examples below:
- Physical-Chemical: pH, Conductivity, Ammonium, Nitrates, Heavy Metals, B.O.D and C.O.D., Oils and fats, etc.
- Microbiological: Total Aerobes, Total and Fecal Coliforms, E. Coli, Legionella, etc.