Nowadays agricultural systems need to maximize profits. Professional support based on analysis reports of each particular field crop together with an efficient management is very important. INNOGRAL offers both analysis services from laboratories and professional support from experts who have over 15 years of experience working in the sector.
- Irrigation Water
- Vegetal Material
- Pesticide residues
- Regulation (EC) nº 396/2005 of the European Parliment and of the Council of 23 February 2005 on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin.
- Royal Decree 1201/2002, of 20 of November, which regulates integrated agricultural production.
- GLOBAL G.A.P., International Good Agricultural Practices
In order to know how to interpret each different analysis report download our list of services. There are some examples below:
- Physico-chemical: Trace elements, Cation exchange, Texture, Organic Matter, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Pesticide residues, Heavy metals, etc.
- Microbiological: Fungi and bacteria plant pathogens, Beneficial bacteria, etc.
- Others: Dehydrogenase activity, plant pathogenic nematodes, etc.